Sunday, February 12, 2017

Eye Surgeries 2017

During the week of January 30 - February 3rd
my father was able to do 38 eye surgeries here in San Lucas
along side his surgical tec & 2 nurses
(one Guatemalan and one my mother 😊)



In the operating room...


Doing post-op checks and discharge...


Saturday, Feb. 4th...all patients came back for one final check


I would like to take this time to thank my father for the love 
he instilled in me since I was 12 years old
for the Guatemalan people and for San Lucas.

This picture on the right captures perfectly the tenderness and devotion
my father has shown to these people for 25 years now.

Thank you Dad for allowing God to use your gifts through your hands
to bring eyesight back to the poor here....
and thank you for opening your heart so that the love of Christ
can shine through your 25 years of hard work
and loving devotion to the people of San Lucas.

I know Fr. Greg is smiling down on you
just as you continue to smile down on his beloved people...

No comments:

Post a Comment